Monday, April 15, 2013

Karen Snyder, Market Manager

Hi Everyone!


I would like to take a few minutes to introduce myself- I am your new Canyonville Farmer’s Market Manager!  I was able to meet some of you at the Membership meeting. I look forward to working and supporting all of you.

My goal is to work with communities to build a local and sustainable economy.   I am fully committed to supporting local products, goods and fresh food.  I continue to assist the Roseburg -Umpqua Valley Farmer’s Market and I am the current coordinator for the Westside Community Garden of Roseburg.  I also manage multiple small business accounts for online advertising and marketing campaigns via social network and website advertising.

I will regularly be posting updates and highlighting market vendors on facebook and the blog- so please send me your photos, stories and ideas!!!  One of my goals for the season is to have a profile of each vendor on our website.  I would also like to have several events and tastings at the market to help the market grow, prosper and building a supportive community.  I am here to support you in any way I can, so feel free to send me ideas.   

Additionally, please send me your application -we have only received a few applications thus far and our first market day- May 1st  is fast approaching!! Hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Karyn! Thank you for the reminder to get our application turned in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Karen! Good luck to you and the new market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! And feel free to send me any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am looking forward to a bountiful market season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have you joining us. Looking forward to working with you soon! May first will be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited for a great new season, feel free to send any ideas my way! Yes, May first is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete